25mm Insulated Building
Our 25mm Insulated buildings are a step up from the standard sheds. Insulated buildings are better at keeping out the cold of our Irish winters and the heat of the summer sun. Insulated buildings have a pvc coated external sheet and internal white steel sheet with the insulated sandwiched in the centre. 25mm insulated buildings are widely used for storage of vintage cars and tractors. They are also used as utility rooms, hoppy rooms or children’s playrooms, ie. an extra room to your house. Gutters and down pipes come as standard as does a 35″ (9.m) wide insulated steel door. 5’7″ (1.7m) wide double insulated doors are also available.
C&S Sheds are happy to offer our customers a number of options for outdoor insulated buildings. We currently offer these in two thicknesses (25mm & 40mm) and will be happy to advise on which option will suit your personal needs. Give us a call or get in touch using the contact page to discuss which thickness is most suited for your requirements.
- Home Office
- Storage for vintage cars
- Home Office
- Utility Room
- Hobby Room
- Storage for tractors
- Storage of water pumps (both domestic and council)
- Extra storage space for domestic and commercial use
- 7’1” side wall – up to 8’7″ at the apex
- Wood grain cladding if required (wood grain clad buildings have 7’1″-8’7” side walls)
- Gutters as standard
- Downpipes as standard
- Single door (35” wide) or
- Double door (67” wide)
For further information on our 25mm Insulated Buildings please feel free to get in touch with a member of staff here at any time. You can also view some pictures of recently completed projects in our 25mm Insulated Building Gallery.
40mm Insulated Building
Our 40mm insulated buildings can be put to a wide range of uses from a fully insulated shed, garage, home office, hobby room up to the small business or club changing room. 40mm insulated buildings are suitable if the building is going to be heated and it is important the frost stays outside. 40mm insulated buildings come standard with an insulated door.
Insulated roller door, French doors, 10 point locking system steel security door or double insulated doors are also available.
Insulated Garden Sheds & Garages Price List
Built to Eurocode 3 Standards.
- All insulated panel buildings have a white steel sheet on the inside to give a strong, bright and clean look to your new shed and a pvc coated maintenance free steel sheet on the outside, with the insulation sandwiched in the centre.
- All insulated building include gutters as standard.
- Side walls are 7’1” high going up to 8’7″ at the apex.
- All 40mm insulated buildings include an Insulated steel door.
- All 25mm insulated buildings include an Insulated steel door.
- Clearlights are included in all buildings.
- Insulated Garden Sheds / Insulated Sheds
|Garden Sheds||25mm Insulation||40mm Insulation||Wooden Floors|
|10′ x 6’6“||€ 2000||€2400||€200|
|10′ x 9’6“||€ 2375||€2750||€225|
|13’4″x 9’6“||€ 2600||€3000||€250|
|13’4″ x 12’6″||€ 3100||€3650||€325|
|16’8″ x 9’6″||€ 3100||€3650||€325|
|16’8″ x 12’6″||€ 3600||€4200|
|20′ x 9’6″||€3600||€4200|
|20′ x 12’6″||€ 4200||€4900|
|26’6″ x 12’6″||€ 5400||€6200|
|29’9″ x 12’6″||€ 5800||€6800|
Insulated garages include double doors or an insulated roller door
|Insulated Garages||40mm insulation only|
|16′8″ x 16′||€ 5500|
|20′ x 16′||€ 6100|
|26′6″ x 16′||€ 7600|
|29’9″ x 16′||€ 8400|
Insulated Double door 67 1/2″(1.72m) opening € 400.
Insulated single door 35″ (.89m) opening € 150.
Pvc Double glazed 4’ x 3’ window € 250.
French doors € 850.
Steel security doors €550.
PVC doors € 550.
All prices include delivery, insulation and vat@ 13.5%
Insulated Garden Sheds for sale across Ireland.
A level base is required for all sheds