Whether it is a small garden shed or a larger garage building for your garden or property, you never have to settle with plain, standard, or boring. When you work with the right supplier, you can often find that they make buildings in a diversity of finishes available. Finishes can mean maintenance-free vinyl in a long list of fashionable colours, but you may also find wood grain cladding, shiplap siding, and more.
Additionally, the very best will offer such features as skylights, windows, open bays, standard or traditional doors, and an array of colours or finishes. Specialty roofing, interior shelving, and hardware can also boost the bespoke appearance of your building.
What else can be done to shift your standard shed to super-chic space? Consider both interior and exterior improvements:
- Skylights can convert the interior of a shed or garage to a well-lit studio or workspace.
- Adding a finished floor in an insulated shed or garage can easily turn it into something like a play room, home theatre, work or hobby room, and more
- Fashionable doors and hardware are an easy and cost-effective upgrade that adds a great deal of character to any space
- Adding electrical supplies to a building can mean electric doors, interior and exterior lighting, and more
- More decorative roofing can improve the looks of any shed or garage
- Choosing different coloured doors and mouldings around doors and windows makes even the smallest or plainest shed far chicer
- Adding window boxes, shutters, and even a cupola may improve the chicness of the shed
In addition to such basic choices, remember that the placement of a garage or shed, and the paths or walks that approach it can also turn it into a destination that is far more appealing than the average shed.